• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Robert at his first educational expo.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
We exhibited at a science fair on Saturday in Lansing, Michigan. Bobby was along with us since he was speaking that evening at the MSH meeting so I put him in charge of Robert for the afternoon. He got a lot of nice photos of Robert and I thought I'd share a couple. At one point I even thought I heard Bobby mumble something under his breath that sounded a lot like "I think he may be even prettier than Cream". LOL

30216Robert_body_shot-med.jpg

30216bobby_s_feb_robert_head_shot-med.jpg

30216Robert_in_hand-med.jpg

30216Robert_on_arm-med.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is a sexy tegu, that is for sure!! He also done a fine job at the school, made me kinda proud. :)

Here are some more pics of him that I took at the school:

Attachments

• bobby's feb 2 017sm.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • A bobby's feb 2 007.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • bobby's feb 003.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
if the babies this year look as good as this one and some of the others i have seen on here i'm going to have to get a new pair of sunglasses to look at mine when he gets here! WOOHOO!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan