• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

RIP buddy...

hoosier

5 Year Member
Its with a heavy heart and tears that i must say goodbye to one of my dear friends. Dek passed last night in his sleep. When he woke up from hibernation something seemds a little off. Not sure if i kept his temps a little too high durring it or what but he was thinner than i have seen him before. Even with offering him food he was reluctant to take more than a few bites and even barely drank any water but i thought that was just part of him getting back into the swing of things like last time but he just never recovered... I have had him for over 7years and he has been a joy to take care of. At almost 9 or 10yrs old he was a great friend. RIP buddy...

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Aww Im sorry for your loss. It sounds like Dek was a great tegu. Please know our hearts are with you.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats so sad, he had a good life though. I am very sorry for your lose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus