• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

rhino iguanas

hoosier

5 Year Member
i too am wondering if you plan to breed. also i love your salvator. salvators are one of my favorite monitors. my favorite being the argus 8)

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Yeah, those are some gorgeous rhinos...how long have you had them since? They are fairly big now...

argus333

5 Year Member
yes i breed them in the one pic they are breeding, the male is on top and licking the females neck, ive had the male 12 yrs and female 6 yrs. i really love big lizards water monitors are great and nothing is greater than a big male tegu with 10 lb jowls. but of all the lizards ive kept and keep the rhinos are my hands down favorite they are so smart its crazy. problem solving smart and i swear the recognize me. i have some new pics if u wanna see them. i have a big cuban as well.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
post the cuban!!!! I wanna see what the iguanas where im from look like :D And more of the rhinos they are gorgeous

argus333

5 Year Member
IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg
eating last summer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602