• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

rhino iguana pics

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Got a few pics of the rhino iguana my boyfriend and I picked up at the San Diego super show. My boyfriend decided to name him Powder Monkey lol, I guess it's pirate slang for 'gunner's assistant'. The little guy is crazy, super fast, but eats extremely well and is growing nicely. He's coming around, but it's definatly going to take a while till we are able to pick him up. The pictures really dont do him justice, he has quite a bit of blue when all warmed up.

Powdermonkey.jpg

Powdermonkey3.jpg

Powdermonkey5.jpg

Photo0694.jpg

Photo0693.jpg

Photo0687.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pics.

DMBizeau

Nice pics, I think rhino iguanas are really neat. At the last OKC reptile show there was an adult male on display, very cool.

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Yeah, the adults are crazy looking. I saw quite a few large adult rhinos at the super show in June, they were awesome.

RobK.

Cali 202 said:
Got a few pics of the rhino iguana my boyfriend and I picked up at the San Diego super show. My boyfriend decided to name him Powder Monkey lol, I guess it's pirate slang for 'gunner's assistant'. The little guy is crazy, super fast, but eats extremely well and is growing nicely. He's coming around, but it's definatly going to take a while till we are able to pick him up. The pictures really dont do him justice, he has quite a bit of blue when all warmed up.

Powdermonkey.jpg

Powdermonkey3.jpg

Powdermonkey5.jpg

Photo0694.jpg

Photo0693.jpg

Photo0687.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pics.

any more photos ? i would like to see how big it is now , IF you still have it .

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice rhino, hopefully you will have one like mines and will be a fast grower..do you mind if i ask were you got him

Very nice rhino, hopefully you will have one like mines and will be a fast grower..do you mind if i ask were you got him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980