• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rhino Iguana Pics

jaydsr2887

I have a female green iguana and she had a temper when I first got her because she was in such a small enclosure and now that she has her own room she has tamed down a lot since and as you all said I think just tolerates me..... she is wonderful and I hope one day to own another challenge and I wonder what you all think either a tegu, a black throated monitor, or a rhino iggy?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegu, black throat, and rhino are all very different - so the decision would be a difficult one, haha. I have had all three of them and I can tell you, they're all great. With a rhino, you get to deal with a sheer awesome, prehistoric looking reptile; a tegu - we all know how great they are; and a black throat - their immense size and usually mellowed down temperament at max size. Rock iguanas, out of all the large scale reptiles I have kept, have been the most interesting to me, they are nothing like your average green iguana. All of the above are damn well intelligent and I think you'd be happy with any of them so long as you can tend to their needs!

jaydsr2887

I thinking out of all probably I might get the think...... I like the almost all foliavorous diet like my greens and their not too large like the black throated monitor..... but I like the black throated temperaments.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam