• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

rhino bit me

herpgirl2510

I figured I would post this for those of you who have not been bit by your rhino which is probably everyone but me. Oliver darted out of his cage this morning and I had to get him back in because I had to let my dogs out. I wrapped him in a shirt which always pisses him off. I decided to loosen up and see if I carried him he would be less ticked off. Well as soon as I did that he bit my arm. I know not to pull away he was pulling my skin up(amazing how much skin stretched) I immediately let him go and he released. I was quite scared because of course we have all seen how horrible an iguana bite can be. Well it was not to bad more pressure than anything. There is a little blood coming from a few of the pin holes his teeth made but I think if I had not let go he would have kept pulling at the skin. It also made a perfect triangle of teeth marks. So if you have not been bit it is not bad at all just loosen your grip. All this before my second cup of coffee. Oliver is lucky I like the challenge between him and my savannah people think I am crazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.