• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rescued Tegu

scotty93801

5 Year Member
Resently about 3 weeks ago I was asked if I could rescue this Tegu adn well of course I said yes.

When I got him he was missing over half of his tail. If you look now all of the black portion of his ta
100_0199.jpg
il is new growth. Enjoy the pics.
100_0202.jpg

100_0204.jpg

[/img]

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
shiftylarry said:
How much farther do you think that thing'll grow?

It will grow almost all the way, but it will not be like it was in color or exact shape.

angelrose

5 Year Member
do you know what happened to him ?
it's so very good to hear you resecued him. I like him alot. I think he looks very unique.

scotty93801

5 Year Member
Lol It was quite by chance. I was talking to a friend about the Albino Burm that I had and I was looking for a mate for her.

He directed me to a local reptile rescue that had a male . After visiting for about an hour she told me that there was a need here for a quailified reptile rescue . That was all it took and soon my hobby became a passion for the welfare of reptiles. I had just ASSumed( yes I know) that people wouldn't just release them or let them die.Well that was around 15 to 20 years ago . The rest is all history.

angelrose

5 Year Member
thank you for the info scotty. when I see reptiles in pet stores I feel obligated to save them.

so I would like to get into rescue as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.