• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

rescued chacoan

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
Well some more success, Bella has become very attached to my argentine black and white tegu Akira...i catch them basking together and laying together...heck they'd eat together if Bella wasnt so greedy and if i would let them lol here's a couple pics of them in the new enclosure they live in for now...it's 7x3x3 with 2 45w flood light and 1 150w Solar Glo(soon upgrading to a Mega Ray)

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

^.^ they've really bonded together in a way i didn't think was going to happen..it almost seems like a big brother little sibling relationship where ever Akira goes Bella follows, even when Akira is going to bed lol But it doesnt seem to bother him =) They both eat like pigs and i don't think that'll ever stop lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
looks good. they are absolutly gorgeous; love how they just snuggle up together aawwww!!!! i hope at least two of my tegus get along like yours right now nero ignores achilles(achilles loves nero ....sorta) achilles hates pyro, pyro is terrified of nero.

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
looks good. they are absolutly gorgeous; love how they just snuggle up together aawwww!!!! i hope at least two of my tegus get along like yours right now nero ignores achilles(achilles loves nero ....sorta) achilles hates pyro, pyro is terrified of nero.

Just gotta give it time...to be honest i didn't think they were going to get along. Their first meet Bella hated Akira, her tail was waving and she was quite defensive but Akira ignored it lol

It is a shame but the guy is awesome and filled with reptile knowledge! He was actually going to start breeding tegus before the accident >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980