• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rescue, or herpin on my way to work?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I found this guy on my way to work, he was crossing the street in the down town area. I relocated him after work in this new home, I think it is a bit better than where he was. :)

DSCN3772.jpg

DSCN3771.jpg

DSCN3773.jpg

DSCN3774.jpg

DSCN3775.jpg

AB^

5 Year Member
cool find, i dont have any turts around here except the native western pond turtle and non native red eared sliders released from crappy owners

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah, we have red-eared sliders all over here in San Diego too. I found one on the road once, and he became a pet. He was missing part of his shell.

cfcsean

5 Year Member
I Love snappers, haven't ever really seen one that big around this part of florida, Ive seen a few smaller ones but mostly, for turts i see a whole lot of soft shells.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan