• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

reptiles for sale online

jor71

5 Year Member
I am having the reptile buying itch. I was wondering if some of you can suggest some good online places to shop?

I know kingsnake.com, but was hoping to get other places I may be missing.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
lol, it's cause his blues don't hibernate. i don't think my extreme has grown an inch since i got him. sleepy little **cker

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
shabazz said:
xxx dave they are growing fast my chacoan is not even that big yet
You have to FEED him!! :mrgreen: They're eating crickets in the morning and ground turkey (with cod liver oil & calcium mixed in). They'll be 8 weeks old this weekend.

Oddball

5 Year Member
reptileforums.com (classified section) , faunaclassifieds.com (may be mistaken a bit)...thats as far as i know right now

i sold my rat snake on reptileforums.com in less than an hour and had it picked up by dinner that day, they move quickly

i also posted a wanted ad, i got a response the next day and ive been talking with the guy, nice, and i'll be getting a baby female normal ball python for $60 w/shipping, exactly what i asked for. i prefer that forum for this sort of thing

lotsareps

5 Year Member
Oddball said:
reptileforums.com (classified section) , faunaclassifieds.com (may be mistaken a bit)...thats as far as i know right now

i sold my rat snake on reptileforums.com in less than an hour and had it picked up by dinner that day, they move quickly

i also posted a wanted ad, i got a response the next day and ive been talking with the guy, nice, and i'll be getting a baby female normal ball python for $60 w/shipping, exactly what i asked for. i prefer that forum for this sort of thing

i hate reptileforums.com

the entire site is full of a bunch of jerks!
you ask one question and you essentially become condemned by the "experts" and told get rid of your animals because you are unfit to breed let alone take care of animals (not exactly in those words but you get my point)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu