• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptile Store Website FAIL

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Albino T- Red Blood Python babies - The Real Deal Python $20000

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhhahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

...Jefroka

kaa

5 Year Member
Did you see what they have pictured for the colombian tegu? I would pay 60 for that colombian.

Marlene

5 Year Member
The Enchi pastel ball has a picture of a gecko, and some of those pics look like they're just from google or something... But right off the bat I saw that picture of a RTB over the python category and practically fell out of my chair laughing!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
its funny that, tha t"columbian" tegu looked a lot similar to that black water monitor for $3799.95 lol

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
Someone tell why in the heck they have "Jungle x Coastal" Carpets for sale with pictures of EARTHWORMS next to them lmao this was a great start to my morning always up for a good hearty laugh! And that 8ft retic looks a lot like a cornsnake to me lmfao!

kaa

5 Year Member
I emailed them, and they said that they are aware of all of this, and that they are in the middle of redoing the website.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I dealt with these folks a few years back when they stole a few of our photos for use on their website. They had a request on the website for a long time asking for photos to use in their ads but still went and used other people's photos without their permission.
The majority of what they sell comes from an importer in Texas and will be shipped from Texas, not from these people in New York. It's interesting to see that they don't have any of the species that were confiscated from USGlobal on their website any more...looks like they lost one of their suppliers.

Would you buy an animal from someone that has never even seen the animal being sold?

cornking4

5 Year Member
Did I ever tell you guys that I got to help in processing 800 of the US global exotics animals? I went with Dr. Driggers (the herp vet I volunteer with) up to PHS and we spent the day diagnosing and treating them. I force fed 700 lizards that day (Including ten baby gu's) :yik and fortunately only three of those 700 were euthanized, plus I got to give rabies and distemper vaccinations to twelve very pissed off kinkajous (They're not as cute as they look!!)... Anyway, it was a cool experience and my hand was on TV :-D
Sorry to change the subject

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
Would you buy an animal from someone that has never even seen the animal being sold?

Thats a dangerous thought. This site has been black listed in my book anyone who asks about them will be told ot go to a breeder.

I was wondering something also...how do they sell retics in New York if they are severely illegal to buy or trade. Heck you can't even own them w/o a Reptile Teaching license AND an Exotic License which is damn near impossible to get...If you can't take pictures of your own inventory anytime you want you shouldn't be selling reptiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me