• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

reptile plans this year?

F69erFred

5 Year Member
What are you guys getting or hope your getting this good year? For me I hope I get and albino or just a green iguana. Had one but died? I would like to start breeding this year bp but you never know. So what's you guys plans?

kaa

5 Year Member
A red and blue tegu, a tic, a burm, a gtp. and I really want to breed something, not sure what to breed yet. Any one have some suggestions? oh, and I am sure I will be taking in numerous unwanted herps that people got for christmas.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well this week i will be picking up 2 beardies and a russian tort. and start setting up enclosures for a few reptiles im planning on getting which are 2 spiny-tail iguanas, 2 basilisks, 2 armadillo lizards, 3 red head agamas,1 veiled chameleon, 2 mali uros, and 3 tokay geckos. im also considering getting a rtb and a red tegu . i need a bigger place lol.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
I can't wait intell I get one they are just so laid back. Well mine was :). This year I think will will ne getting about more snakes tho. All the snakes I would want would be gtp, tiger burm, yellow anaconda, madagascar ground boa I want the most, albino ball, and lost more. Haha

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well this is their breeding season now and he is super aggressive tail whipping, thrashing, fighting and trying to bite me lol he is far from laid back maybe he will settle down afterwards. my other 2 males that i rehomed now they were good during breeding season not much agression well atleast they were able to be handled. were are you located? there is a guy near me who is rehoming his iguana its a male also but it looks a bit bigger than mines

F69erFred

5 Year Member
I'm in cali. How old is yours? My was only a year so he was still laid back. Have you ever seen an albino green iguana now that is an cool looking iguana.

isdrake

5 Year Member
I'm picking up our second baby Argentine B/W Tegu today. I'm so excited. :D

I think that's the only reptile we will get this year. That would make 5 lizards, me and my boyfriend in a two room apartment. XD

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
a guesstimate made on the size of his jowls, dew lap, and lenght is around 4 y/o maybe younger. and yeah the albino iggys are nice but i wouldnt know how to care for one lol with the whole no uvb thing.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i have never owned one but i do beleive they are very sensitive to uvb and i think bright lights too

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Probably a red tegu (high contrast), a male pixie if I can find one. Would love to part with my bearded dragons but wife wants to hang on to them & would love a blood python, I could go on...

...Jefroka

F69erFred

5 Year Member
I have heard they are sensitive to light but a lot of albinos are that's the only bad thing about albinos. But if I saw a albino iggy for not that much I would be all over it like flys on dog sh!*. And a blood python would be nice

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Does anyone know of someone who is saleing or breeding an albino green iggy or a madagascar ground boa(there differnt the dumerils)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
check out kingsnake.com in the classified section it might be very expensive though.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
So if anyone is saleing or breeding or knows where to get the animals I want this were and hope to have plz tell me(message me) I would be some happy. Thank you

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
I'm planning on an iguana :) Most likely a Cuban rock Cayman, caymanensis , Or a Grand cayman hybrid. :-D So hard to decide...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.