• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Regurgitation??

jaypops

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a new baby argentine tegu this week. This morning I found what looked like undigested food in his enclosure. I hope that it was just caused from stress or he ate too much. Is it some what normal?
uploadfromtaptalk1428680605685.jpg

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
What is your basking temperature and are you using a temp gun to measure it? Typically regurgs only happen if the temps are too low.

jaypops

Hey. Just seen this. I'm using a laser temp gun. Basking spot has a gradient of 95 degrees at coldest spot and 115 st the hottest. I'm thinking it was just stress mixed with over eating. He hasn't done it again and is eating like a champ! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus