• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegu Images Photo Album Help? :)

Okay so Im VERY new here as of TODAY, tada ya hi hi hello helloie hey hey hi hello nice to meet you all : D anyways, Im soon to be getting a new tegu <<----- you may have seen this already in anther forum/post thingy and i did ask some question about telling tegu species apart and baby/juvenile male and females apart, bu ANYWAYS, p.s message me if want me to ask you the question i posted else where... anyways again sorry lol, I was wondering, sense im gonna be going to college for of course MUSIC, and dun nu nu nu!! HERPATOLOGY!!!! :D i was wondering if you very knowlagable loveable tegu owners/breeders/misc/& fanatics/herps/ect would mind posting images of your red tegus if you have any so i can put them in my FaceBook red tegu album that i am making? :D im making many reptile albums on my facebook for quick college links so i dont have to end up staying up all night studying. and they will all eventually have info on the reptiles in each spacific album. please and thank you? love you all!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980