• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu breeders

Red tegu breeders

• There is one in

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I know of one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe white

I NEED HELP
I've been looking into getting a red argentine tegu but can't find any breeders in the uk. If anyone knows of any or any breeders that send tegus to the uk it would be greatly appreciated.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't know of any specifically that are located in the UK. Have you tried asking the usual suspects in the US if they will ship?

gavti

Their is breeders in the uk but it's if they have had any joy breeding them....reds apparently used to be cheaper and easy to get and are now more expensive and harder to come by....

I'm also from newcastle so if u want a red I know team reptiles def had/has 2....that "arnt for sale" unless you have a handful of cash.....

Your next bet is to speak to Paul at seaham pets and gardens. Great bloke and will try his best to get you what you want.(also sweet collection of monitors and tegus)
And finally blaydon exotics....they seem to always have a turn around of tegus, again "not for sale" unless you have a handful of cash hence the 2 reds now at team reptiles, seen Colombian b n w.... Arg b n w and a gold sold from their...

Hope that helps......also know a German breeder of blues like mine but again with cities your looking at a fortune

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214