• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red-Chacoan Breeder?

Steven Ortiz

Hey all. I'm new to this forum and was looking into getting 2 chacoan tegus this upcoming hatching season. (1 Male Red Chacoan and 1 White Head Female Chacoan.) I plan on housing them separately for the first year of their life then introducing them together into a 12x6x5 enclosure that I will build myself.

Anyways, my question is, DOES ANYONE KNOW of any breeders that breed specifically PARAGUYAN/Chacoan RED tegus and not just Argentine Reds?

Looking to get my Female hatchling from Ty Park if he will have any in stock unless someone has a better breeder of chaco white-heads in mind?
But I have only seen paraguayan/chacoan REDS for my Male on 2 sites. (Only one of which that seemed legit.)
Help Please..

MutantKreeper

Yes. That is the one site I saw that DID seem to have legit RED Paraguayans. I will most likely buy from them unless some kind of amazing breeder that I missed pops up. I just like to see multiple breeders' stock to be extra confident about having chosen the best. .

They are good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont