• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

re: Poor Thing

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Remeber that guy who was selling that "poor croc monitor?"
He recently pm'd ApriliaRufo with this:

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..THE ADD WAS RE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES AFTER IT EXPIRED,,WE GUARANTEE ALL OF OUT ANIMALS,. IF YOU NEED TO DISCUSS THIS IN PERSON FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANDY ON 772-985-0889.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU SIR...IF I FIND ANY THING SAID THAT IS A BLATANT LIE AND IS SCANDALOUS , WE WILL TALK TO OUR COMPANY ATTORNEY AND GO ON HIS ADVICE. THANK YOU EXOTIC REPTILE JUNGLE.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OMG it is clear that monitor is skinny and unhealthy looking..

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107915">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=107915</a><!-- m -->

He has issues. Here's the thread he's gettin' his panties all in a bunch over. Tell is lawyer his breath smells like my ....

boygenius

5 Year Member
They are d**che bags for reposting the same croc for sale when its obviously not healthy.

At least feed it, get it healthy again before you sell it, THEN take pictures.

Where has all the common sense gone to in this world?

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
If he was smart (which he obviously isn't) he would just take a picture o a different one, or one offline, then the people wouldnt know untill the get it home, thats dumb

COWHER

5 Year Member
boygenius said:
They are d**che bags for reposting the same croc for sale when its obviously not healthy.

common sense wont fit in your wallet. the only thing people like this are interested in is money.... :cry:

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
boygenius said:

common sense wont fit in your wallet. the only thing people like this are interested in is money.... :cry:

Ooh good analogy. Nice Matt. Yea he's a fallis and he tries to act all smooth on the fone because he has an English accent. My fiancee's whole family is English, and there are dirtbags of every race and creed. So don't be fooled by his BS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980