• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Raw meat????

KSTAR

5 Year Member
whats up guys...i was on youtube surfing through some tegu videos and i saw ppl in a couple of videos feeding theyre tegus raw meat like steak, chicken, chicken cutlet, and i wasnt sure if they can eat that or atleast i know they can eat it but is it good for them...?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KSTAR said:
whats up guys...i was on youtube surfing through some tegu videos and i saw ppl in a couple of videos feeding theyre tegus raw meat like steak, chicken, chicken cutlet, and i wasnt sure if they can eat that or atleast i know they can eat it but is it good for them...?

All the meat I feed my tegus is raw, tegus do not eat cooked meat in the wild.

KSTAR

5 Year Member
ok great but i would like to know what types of raw meat do you feed them besides ground turkey?

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
my tegus diet is ground turkey, fuzzy mice{baby mice} boiled eggs, fish from a super market, and somtimes table scraps from dinner depending on what it is. tegus are real easy to feed they eat almost anything even lunch meat and stuff like that you know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029