• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Question

JayHoz79

How many keep these guys as a support animal? I ask as I do in fact she acts a shield of sorts as she helps with my social anxiety. She as well provides enrichment in the form of her calming effects on me aiding in my MDD. Just everyone seems to think only tiny to medium dogs and cats can function in that capacity. It takes tanix once to learn new skills and abilities, where as it took the dog and cats I’ve owned weeks if not months. Maybe just my experiences and opinion thou. She’s free roam has been potty and bowl trained seen in this picture is her leaving her basking spot so we can hang out she has a separate sleep area and comes to me or me repeatedly calling her or come her with tribute in the form of an egg.
IMG_0112.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980