• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Python Ban Approved

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
james.w said:
dragonmetalhead said:
Reptile_fever said:
Like you need to be old enough to drive or buy curtain items,why not some animals that can be dangerous if not kept in a strong enough structor or such,maybe! There's a solution for every problem!

Amen! And to think I had just considered getting a granite Burm, lol.

You still can.

I reread the ban after making this post. Thank the gods above and below the only reptiles restricted in California are crocodilians, snapping turtles, and venomous snakes.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
martinreptiles_3 said:
It is so sad and the unfortunate thing is that if people didn't release these snakes into the while and did their research prior to getting them, then they would not be let loose and we wouldn't have these problems to begin with. I can understand their need especially in places such as Florida but if they started with these snakes then what is next? It is very sad.

DNA testing has proven that the majority of the Burms in the Everglades are from facilities that were destroyed by Hurricane Andrew and not from irresponsible owners releasing them.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long