• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Post pics of your blues!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not mines but I'm really hoping too get. these two giantxblues *fingers and toes crossed*
[attachment=5713]

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 26

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
reptastic said:
Not mines but I'm really hoping too get. these two giantxblues *fingers and toes crossed*

I saw those on Fauna, they're giant x bw. No blue in them.

Here are some pics (really old, of my male blue Sobek) RIP.

[attachment=5714]
[attachment=5715]
[attachment=5716]
[attachment=5717]

You can see some vids on him on my YouTube channel under the same name. He's much larger with bolder jowls in the vids. Those are the only pics I have.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428113.852370.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428113.852370.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 35
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428128.474649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428128.474649.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 35
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428137.863818.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428137.863818.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 36
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428146.322720.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352428146.322720.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 34

Dyna Bob

Sobek is the reason I want a blue I have seen a lot of the videos that you have made of him. He is what I look for in a blue as far as color goes. I would like a male also. If you don't mind me asking how did he pass? Also how old was he before he passed? And thank you for sharing!

Steven.

Sobek is also the reason why i wanted a blue... I think the high white on him was ridiculous.. And i always wanted a high white tegu.. Not off white or cream like the black and white or extreme tegus. But a clean high white tegu.. Rip Sobek.. You were an amazing sight to look at..

sent from my phone to your eyes

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dyna Bob said:
Sobek is the reason I want a blue I have seen a lot of the videos that you have made of him. He is what I look for in a blue as far as color goes. I would like a male also. If you don't mind me asking how did he pass? Also how old was he before he passed? And thank you for sharing!

He passed away at around 4 and a half years of age. I had given him to a local breeder and friend for his breeding projects as only a seasonal thing to where I'd get Sobek back after breeding season. All was going well and then his dog went out on Sobek after getting along with him for a month or so. No need for details. RIP

Brad

KSTAR said:
Heres A Pic Of My Pure Blue Male And My 75%Blue 25%Red Hybrid Female Tegus....
My Blue Boy
BabyBlue3.jpg

Chomper5.jpg

My hybrid as a baby
Hybridred-bluetegu2.jpg

Hybridred-bluetegu4.jpg

Chomperandbliss2.jpg

Chomperandbliss1.jpg

And My Hybrid 11 Months Later From Birth...
Haze2.jpg

Haze.jpg

tg3.jpg

Dyna Bob

mattlagrone19 said:
Does anyone know anyobe with any blues right now for sale... If i cant get one my next option is a camain lizard

I am going to wait until next spring because I couldn't find any blues. I am not going to settle for anything less than a blue of the best quality. Although I also have been looking into purchasing a caiman lizard as well.

Brad

Tegubuzz, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Sobek is the inspiration to my acquiring of these two gu's. These are my baby blues. Jack and Meika.

Attachments

• h.JPG
    h.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 27

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Brad said:
Tegubuzz, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Sobek is the inspiration to my acquiring of these two gu's. These are my baby blues. Jack and Meika.

Thank you, that means a lot. Those are some beautiful tegus and are only gonna get better as they grow larger. Keep it up and keep us posted.

Dyna Bob said:
Sorry bro RIP Sobek and thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck finding a blue.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dyna Bob said:
TeguBuzz said:
Check in with Wil Combs.

If you don't mind me asking did you get Sobek from Wil?

Sobeks origins are still an unknown. I bought him from a pet shop in Miami that got him from some guy who dropped him off.

jd61285

5 Year Member
TeguBuzz said:
reptastic said:

I produced the giant x blue crosses and I did sell him two. They look like my hybrids also so I would bet those are them. I hope you can get them reptastic.:)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jd61285 said:
TeguBuzz said:
reptastic said:

I produced the giant x blue crosses and I did sell him two. They look like my hybrids also so I would bet those are them. I hope you can get them reptastic.:)

Ah, my bad - he wrote giant x bw so it had me confused, haha. I saw some vids of the ones you produced, theyre stunning.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguBuzz I am so sorry Sobek... I had no idea he had passed away. I was always envious of him. Great looking lizard and he seem to have a great personality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980