• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Possible new addition

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Saw this girl on CL and went to check her out earlier today,.. hoping that my BIL will like her. If not,.. I haven't decided if I'll keep her. Her meeting with my crew went so so.

She's 6mths old, her previous owner said her name is Boo Boo but if she stays here the name's not. She's a little cutie,.. I LOVE her ears and she breaks up the monotony of having white dogs.

IMGP3929.jpg

IMGP3932.jpg

IMGP3934.jpg

IMGP3935.jpg

IMGP3941.jpg

IMGP3946.jpg

IMGP3948.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aww what a cutie! I hope it works out! I love that little face!

got10

SOOOO Cute keep her
Its so funny i went from having all black dogs to black and white dogs and now i have all white dogs. And I didnt plan that either

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If my BIL doesn't take her then whether or not I keep her depends on how she integrates into my crew. If not her previous owner has other people who are interested in her. A part of me wants to keep her here because she's not too young to where I have to start from the basics with a puppy and this is the 3rd time she has been re homed in at least 4 mths :(. So she hasn't been in one spot long enough to Really bond with anyone. She's house trained but not much else training wise has been reinforced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980