1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Possible B&W Argentine Tegu needs rehousing - Madison, Wisconsin

Discussion in 'For Sale, Wanted, or Trades' started by RaptorDude, Jul 11, 2018.

1. RaptorDude

RaptorDude New Member

Hello. So I'm in a strange situation. I'm involved in a court case that may very well put me in prison for an indeterminate time. I have a wonderful two year old black and white Argentine tegu whom I love and worry about her future care. I would like to see if anybody would be willing to rehouse her in the worst case scenario, either permanently or temporarily, depending on the outcome of my future.

Her name is Moxxi and she's meant the world to me. She's a bit moody, but socialized and generally trusting of people. Her last annual checkup was in June and was given a good bill of health. She comes with an 8 foot enclosure and it's contents - all free. I just want my baby to be given a good and happy life, no matter how much it pains me to part with her against my will.

If somebody is interested, please let me know and perhaps we can exchange contact info. Time is of the essence. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Raptordude,

I'm sorry for your situation, and by extention, Moxxi's. She looks to be in fine shape.
  3. ReptileGuru

ReptileGuru New Member

Hey, started a convo with you.
  4. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

Hope the tides have turned and things are looking better for you, if you're here 2 months after your post??
  5. ReptileGuru

ReptileGuru New Member

Wow didn't see this was 2 months old, guessing I'm too late to help out.
  6. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

FFS and I though you ReptileGuru was the original poster...... Maybe the tides didn't turn and hes in a 8 X 8 home (Prison) now.
  7. ReptileGuru

ReptileGuru New Member

Ha no I just seen his post which wasn't too far down and assumed it was just posted but guess being 2 months old your probably right and the op is the one spending time in a concrete box.. Too bad, hope his tegu found a home I was prepared to drive 8 hours round trip to give it a good home.
    AlphaAlpha likes this.