• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

poor thing.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Did you guys know fauna got jacked and they have been down for 4 days now. Man That is really funny to me. I saw the thread before the site went down. I really don't pay attention to what most of those fauna Aholes think. As a matter of fact sometimes they are just plain wrong. I hope they never get their site back up.
I do feel sorry fro the Croc Monitor and those 2 guys should have thought more of the animal.Maybe someone who cares will get that thing before it dies.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I talked to a guy last night that spoke with the webmaster . The webmaster told him they got High Jacked. Either way they won't be spewing their bile for a few days.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, it happens, man I just don't understand why people have nothing better to do. I sure they will get it back up, it is just a matter of time.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
What's wrong with fauna? And I don't mean why is it down, I mean why do you think it's a stink hole Wes.

btw was that you who stuck up for Bobby and that stupid post on ricks site?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
What's wrong with fauna? And I don't mean why is it down, I mean why do you think it's a stink hole Wes.

btw was that you who stuck up for Bobby and that stupid post on ricks site?
It's just not my cup of tea. I have never stuck up for Bobby unless it was on this site or Herps4Sale. Who is Rick. My username on the forums I post on is the same as this one. But if something stupid was said it could have been me. I am known for that. LOL

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Yea, it happens, man I just don't understand why people have nothing better to do. I sure they will get it back up, it is just a matter of time.
Sometimes I think it's a matter of who you piss off.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
oh. ok. ricks a person I don't really get along with because of some things I have formed theories about, but he runs thetegu.com. Nevermind then bro. No it wasn't stupid, he stuck up for Bobby and called out this crazy Lucille lady who has head issues.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't know much at all about Croc Monitors, but I just looked at a healthy one in person, and later looked at those pics, and...well, to say the least, that is damn depressing. Really sad.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
oh. ok. ricks a person I don't really get along with because of some things I have formed theories about, but he runs thetegu.com. Nevermind then bro. No it wasn't stupid, he stuck up for Bobby and called out this crazy Lucille lady who has head issues.
LOL I have seen Bobs posts on Fauna. I figure he can take care of Himself. LOL Never been on that one. When I had Tegus Bert at Agama was always the one I went to. I didn't know Bobby then. I met Bobby on the other forum I mentioned. I had seen him around the net. But I had never chatted with him until then. I really respect Bob. There were things about Berts Ideas I didn't Completely agree on. Bobby brought light to what I was thinking. So I have respected his opinion ever since. There are 3 men in the industry that I really honestly Respect. Bert , Bobby and the well known Ron Tremper. The others I don't care too much for. I am only speaking of the ones I have chatted with. There are others that I'm sure of. But I haven't found them yet.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ad is still on Kingsnake....same disturbing pictures. Atleast get the guy healthy looking.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=566998">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=566998</a><!-- m -->

dicy

5 Year Member
looks kinda dehydrated and not threathed for paracites the viv looks kinda small to so that whont help it :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980