• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

plexi window attachment

steve1

i am almost at the final stages of completing my tegu enclosure it has been ongoing for a week now and im wondering how i ca attach the plexi windows to the front and sides. i see that the common method of sealing is to use clear caulk for winodws and such, the stuff for extreme wether conditions. will this work to hold the panels in place with no means of physical attachment or should i drill some small screws into it to hold it to the wood panels and then caulk around it, i am no carpenter and some of my measurements did not come out correctly, i somehow ended up with a 47 inch wide enclosure instead of an exact 4 foot
Tegu%20Enclosure
i will add more pics as i progress with the rest of the build, but this is the frame so far

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu