• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

please help!!!! urgent

preston897

so my tegu has gone MIA. he is almost a year old. he escaped from the bathroom i let him run around in. i have reason to believe he got outside due to a very firmiliar looking poop and a frog that looks like he attacked. i have searched for 2 and a half hourse. and walked through my neighborhood looking for him and i have torn my whole house apart looking. since it is dark here it is hard to see even with flashlights. so the plan is to get up in the morning and search when it is daylight hoping he will come out to warm up. it is cool outside so he may have found a hiding spot to sleep for the night. does anyone have any ideas of places to look outside? just so i can keep my eye open to other places?

G

Call the cops and advise that there is a huge lizard running round and its yours .. He will turn up ... Hope ..

G

Thank goodness you found him! That must have been so frightening and stressful for you, though I'm sure your tegu loved his period of freedom lol

preston897

im positive he loved it! he didnt want to go back into the cage. he was missing for 13 or 14 hours. thats the longest he has ever been out. i am just super glad he didnt get outside! me and my girlfriend were so scared. i got even more nervous last night when i was outside looking for him and i saw a fox run across the street.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980