• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

*PIX - Chubbs chillin outside.

striggs

5 Year Member
Hey ppl. I took Chubbs outside again & took a few pix.

100_0175.jpg

100_0177_00.jpg

100_0177.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0180.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0182.jpg

100_0183.jpg

100_0186.jpg

100_0190_00.jpg

100_0191.jpg

100_0192.jpg

100_0195_00.jpg

100_0196.jpg

100_0197.jpg

slideaboot

5 Year Member
That's a "regular" B/W? Good lord...I figured it was an Extreme Giant until I saw which forum this was posted under.

Cute kids, too!

striggs

5 Year Member
Thanx Slide. He's a regular b&w. Kebechet it took bout 3 yrs for him to reach 4 ft. He's a lil over 4 ft now. I need to weigh him again 2 get an accurate weight.

Nessie

That is one beautiful Tegu!!! He seems fine with handling even at that size.....hope mine are so laid back. Does he hibernate?

brutus13

I'm always so amazed everytime you post pics! He is beyond words. I can only hope for mine to turn out that laid back and beautiful. Side note I was wondering how do you post pics? I've tried and it never works for me.

ThrillHouse

hes so awesome. keep posting pics!

i read what you said about being patient with your tegu when "tameing" him.

i was just wondering, how did your tegu feel about being carried when he was one year? cause mine is fine with being around me and when i mess around in his cage, but he still doesnt really like to be carried.

its okay if he never likes it, i know i didnt buy a purse-dog. i was just wondering if they keep adjusing after the first year.

Nessie

Got another question? was he a captive bred?? Just wondering if the imports tend to get larger or if that even matters??

Nessie

Got another question? was he a captive bred?? Just wondering if the imports tend to get larger or if that even matters??

striggs

5 Year Member
Thanx Nessie, he's never hibernated. Good lookn Brutus. I upload em to photobucket then copy & paste the image link. Thrillhouse, when Chubbs was one he was more active, so when i'd pick him he'd move around alot more. For the most part now he'll sit on my shoulder & chill. when he get's fidgety i'll just switch shoulders or arm position. He was captive bred.

G

I think Chubbs is a very accurate name... definitely some of the cutest tegu pictures ive seen.

Cute family as well, I'm 5 months so I'm a sucker for kids w/pet pictures!

carcharios

5 Year Member
He is huge. I thought my Kimo was big until I saw Chubbs. My guys hibernate too though so they don't have as much time to grow as your. He is awesome though - and huge for a normal B/W. You need to get him a mate.

G

He is huge! and VERY pretty! I can't wait until Otto(my hatchling tegu) comes! How big of a cage do you have for Chubbs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me