• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Piles of Reds!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What you guys think?

DSCN41262.jpg

DSCN4127.jpg

DSCN4126.jpg

DSCN4125.jpg

DSCN4123.jpg

DSCN4122.jpg

Gx3

5 Year Member
Stop posting pictures of them!! I'm going to have a heart attack!!! haha just kidding...I'm way to excited!!!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice Bobby! I decided to go to daytona in august afterall.. I'm gonna have to avoid you or i'll end up with another tegu :-D

angelrose

5 Year Member
I think it looks like the color I'm missing and as you know Bobby that's the first color/tegu I wanted. I am going to do some thinning out here. got b/w, gold and now I need to throw a dash of red in there.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
I think it looks like the color I'm missing and as you know Bobby that's the first color/tegu I wanted. I am going to do some thinning out here. got b/w, gold and now I need to throw a dash of red in there.
Looks like you're coming around!!!! You gotta have one of each color! :mrgreen:

angelrose

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
angelrose said:
Looks like you're coming around!!!! You gotta have one of each color! :mrgreen:

yeah, their like m&m's I want one in every color .......lol

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bobby,

Are you are vendor at the Daytona show? Do you have any yearling reds? I'm looking for a guaranteed male red...I just love your lines, I'm sold!

By the way, how long does it take the green/yellow to fade from the little ones? The B/W I got from you last year is still green/yellow on the head and back. She's great! Her ventral side is so orange and she even has some flecking of orange on the her back and by her eyes. Such a sweetie (when she's not eating our toes and denim)!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980