• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pictures :)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dana C said:
TeguBuzz said:
I just now realized that you're the one who likes my pics and posts that I've posted on Snakes at Sunsets FB page, that is you right? Ahh now someone knows my Facebook. Sheeeeeeeet.

Say what? I love your pictures. ;-)

I really admire what you have done with Waffles. Compared to my AA at 6 months he looks super laid back. Junior is hell on wheels...LOL

Haha, Dana you are on funny man! I got you!

BillieJeAn

Lol thank you!
She's been like this since day 1. She has her days though, sometimes she freaks out when she gets out, gets mad, and tries to get away. when that happens I give her a warm bath and everything is okay again:)

@aardbark My friend helped my pick it out, it was either that or a name from Harry Potter or Star Wars lol :D

BillieJeAn

dae6538f.jpg

she's such a cutie :)

BillieJeAn

Dana C said:
Nice to see you back:) Are these new pictures? Also, has your baby grown a bit now that it is spring?

yes, all of these picture were taken today and yesterday :)
and she has grown quite a lot!! i had to find a bigger container to bathe her in!!:)

I have been so busy and i've missed the forum a lot :) so i thought i'd stop in and share

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980