• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pictures of size adult tegus :)

Kimmie

Anyone can share some pics with me with their b/w tegu adult :D I would be happy to see how big my little Cookie can get :D and I love to look at pics ^_^

Oh and Cookie ate his first live mouse today did go with no problems ^^

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Heres some of my big girl...about 4ft 2in. Some of these where she looks reaaallly fat are when she was full of follicles...also mostly taken after a fresh shed, excluding the tail which finished shedding the next day. Shes a beaut, in my opinion :D
P1000414.jpg

P1000405.jpg

P1000406.jpg

P1000384.jpg

P1000382.jpg

Kimmie

ohh she is so pretty ^-^ does a male get larger then a female or is it the other way?, I know the male gets a bigger head but is that it ?

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
The males usually tend to get bigger its just also about how they are raised, diet, how often they are fed etc...but on average the males get larger

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is my All American, he isn't an adult but is around 42" in these pics.

Tegu-outside2.jpg

Tegu-outside.jpg

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
My 4 yr old blacknose in the tub with is mate. He is just shy of 5'. He curls in the standard size tub now.

IMG_7146.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
the tegus look great i havent been on here in a while i forgot how much i miss my little/big guys

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Darn i remember when it was a juvi and it was big,but now its just straight up huge lol and awsome looking nothing new though,keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu