• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pictures of my tegu

shimmer

5 Year Member
I still do not know if he is an extreme or not but he is 33 inches long right now. He is under a year old and the pet store only had him for 5 months and they bought him when he was very small. All they feed him was pinky mice and crickets. I have only recently been able to get him to eat grapes and bananas. Here are some pictures of his head. I just need to know if he is an extreme or not because I am going to build a bigger pen for him.

dsc00461ok5.jpg

dsc00463hr1.jpg

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Well if he is really big as an adult you can call him an extreme you could call him a giant you could call him whatever you like really.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice looking tegu, but I would like to see some full body shots in good lighting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980