• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pictures of my paraguayan red :)

Dereks-Dragons

his age in unknown i bought him at an expo exactly a week ago, and im going to try and find the contact info for the people i got him from to try and get an age but hes 27.5 inshes. well he was this long last sunday. maybe 28 inches by now :p

well here he is :)

56y65.jpg

74e6uyy65.jpg

awER.jpg

eqwd.jpg

esrgfg.jpg

qWE.jpg

regtb.jpg

retyr5.jpg

rghby.jpg

rgtfhy.jpg

rth.jpg

rthy.jpg

teg.jpg

trg.jpg

trger.jpg

tyj.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He looks good! I would guess '10, he doesn't look big enough to be a lot older than that. He looks too big to be from this year lol. I really like his coloring and pattern, if I ever got a red I'd be looking for something with the darker colors like yours.

Dereks-Dragons

well im hoping my extreme giant male thats coming tuesday, wont hibernate. i want to bump temps up or something to cause my tegus to hopefully NOT hibernate tyhat way they just keep growing and im not a fan of not seeing my animals for 7 months haha

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I wouldnt raise the temps in my opinion,there going to hibernate if they want even if you bump the temps up,i would let them hibernate if they want saves money on food.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice red you got, and Yeah bumping up the heat wont keep them up and could be very dangerous, if they are trying to hibernate they will stay in the hide and wont eat, if you force the to eat it will Just rot in their stomach and kill the tegu, besides you Dont want to stress the tegu out, it'll make taming him much harder, you could still have a huge tegu even with hibernating

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My All American hibernated for a few months and he is 40" at 11 months old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214