• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of the Big Girls

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Here are a few pics of the big girls. Just thought I'd share these with you guys. I just got these back a couple weeks ago.
1224190113-1.jpg

1224190726.jpg

1224341020.jpg

1224188829.jpg

Newsnakes026.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I'm afraid that is me. LOL Everyone thinks the Avatar is me. LOL The snake is actually empty at the moment. She ate the next day. She is way bigger around now. Man those big girls can eat. She ate over 35 lbs at one time. The other Burm was full so we didn't get her out. But in a few days she is going to be . Just got to get my helpers again. I'll post pics . She makes the albino look small.

cathspythons

5 Year Member
Lovely burms,they look in real good condition.The normal looks huge,how big is she?Ive got a 11month old normal male and hes tiny but 1 of my favourites.The pic of the albino isnt that clear,is she a green?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yes the Albino is a green. The normal female is over 17 ft. How much I'm not sure. I've got an Albino normal that is pretty big. In all I have 8 burms and 2 Retics. Then of course I have a dozen or so boas and 3 or 4 ball pythons. I can't keep count. It's well over 20 snakes all together. I wished I had a nice looking burm male. I've got a normal one. But I really don't want to breed normal ones.Then again there may already be enough burms in the pet trade. LOL

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
They are kinda cool. I rescued these guys a few years back. They have been back and forth with me and my friends. The last friend that got them. Loved them for about 3 months. Then decided they were too much for him. So I got them back. I think this time . I will keep them and just let them live out there lives. These snakes can be dangerous. I have trouble finding someone to help me with them. The Male Retic I have is mean. With 8 Burms and 2 Retics. They can be a hand full. The smallest of the group are around 7ft.. There is a 12ft. albino, 10ft normal male, 17ft + female normal, 15ft+ Albino Green , 3 6 to 7 ft. Het lab normals, 2 granites 7 to 8ft., 1 normal male retic 14ft., 1 tiger retic female 16ft+. As you can see I have 5 snakes that can be handled safely by yourself. So I have to do things a little different and work around the snakes. Most are tame but even the tame ones will hurt you. They can't help it. It's not personal. LOL Kinda like when the dog plays with the new kitten until it is dead. Oooooops Sorry I was just playing with it look on the dogs face. It's those Oooooops you got think about and stay ahead of. LOL

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Omg...they are all so pretty and BIG! Where do you keep them all? You should charge people to come in and look at your snake zoo lol. Really cool.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I've got a hole house for my rats and snakes. I wished I could charge admission. LOL That would be great. It's amazing how not many people are into snakes in my area. I looked at as a freak at times. LOL That's why I keep Mistle Toe in my back pocket. That way they can pucker up and kiss my rump. LOL

cathspythons

5 Year Member
they really are stunning and dangerous,im lucky my fella and son share my love for burms.so i allways have hands on help.heres a few pics of my different baby morphs.the normal is my favourite,there to many albinos here in the uk
DSC00061.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

BILD0325.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great looking Burms Wes!!

Also, I am with Dave, I thought the samething on the avatar, I did not know you were so purdy, lol. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long