• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pair of extremes (100th topic i extreme giant fourm)

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
:woot I now have a pair of Extremes reserved :woot

who already has an extreme or a pair? How old and how big are they now :?: Pictures would be nice. :)

:shock: 100th topic in this fourm :shock:

Beasty

5 Year Member
Congrats on your reservation!
I got a pair last year in October. They promptly went to sleep within a couple weeks of getting them. I did, however, get a few shots of them before they went down for winter.

My male:
malecrop1sm.jpg

The pair:
pair.jpg

The female:
male3.jpg

So, they're not so big. Maybe 15-17 inches tops. Seeing how they crashed so quickly after getting them it's going to be almost like I had to wait to get them myself. From what little time I did get to spend with them, the male seemed more relaxed where the female must have been scared.(she opened her mouth to bite more than once) I'm hoping they both turn out to be very tame and sociable- esp. seeing the size of the parents!

dave

5 Year Member
I got an extreme off bobby last season, he was like 2 weeks old. By october- november he was 22 inches. From what I read hes about average, some up to 2 feet before their first nap. Hes just getting active again, so we'll see where he goes this year. Pics coming soon on one of these threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan