• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Our reds

Toirtis

5 Year Member
Also posted in the welcome forum, here are 4 of my fiance and my red tegus (on the bathroom floor, post bath):

Quetzal (female, circa 30"):

IMG_0157.JPG

Shirty (male, circa 32"):

IMG_0173.JPG

Tezca (female, circa 30"):

IMG_0186.JPG

Sangria (female, circa 18"):

IMG_0220.JPG

We also have a 40" female ( Morticia)...photos to come, and a 34" male B&W, who is currently for sale (looking to concentrate exclusively on reds).

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
They're all beautiful! Where'd you get them from? Just pet stores in your area that happened to have them? I'd love to see pics of Morticia and your male B&W :) How are there temperments?

Quetzal looks like she has a heart right behind her head on the top of her neck, she's very pretty.

Do you plan on breeding them? I bet Shirty would be happy lol :p

post some more pics! :)

Spencer

Toirtis

5 Year Member
We special ordered in Quetzal and Shirty from a reptile wholesaler in Quebec, and they were the first two. Morticia who is not shown here we got through someone in town. Tezca we bought out of spite from a local pet store. And last of all, Sangria came from a friend who owns a reptile zoo in Saskatchewan.

We are hoping to start our red tegu breeding programme in 2009, by which time we hope to bolster our breeding stock to 3 males and 7 females. At which time we will ship within Canada, as well as to the US. :-D

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
That will be cool! I wish you luck on your journey :D I hope I can get one of your babies some day, I guess you would only be able to ship to the US but not receive unless the seller can ship to Canada right? I hope you can get into Blues some day, then we'll have more then a single pair in Canada! I believe you would be the only breeder in Canada that I have heard of and can think of very neat :) Now your getting me all excited lol You could even cross them with reds if you ever wanted to ;)

I better stop myself now because I could go on for a while lol

Any more pics of the guys and girls?

Spencer

BOOZER

5 Year Member
YOUR TOP RED ITHINK THE NAME IS QUEZTAL.WHERE DID YOU GET HER AND ANY INFO ON NAME OF BREEDER???

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Hey Spencer .... he is in Calgary so shipping to you will be easy.
Only borders are Canadian this time unlike the hard time to get more Blues up north (sigh)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.