• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

One of my Red holdbacks

Jer723

5 Year Member
Nice makes me miss my Tico. lol Hes a good looker, did Fire look like this when he was younger?

Jerry

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am sorry you miss your tegu, that suxs. :(

And yes, this one reminds me alot of Fire.

mastroj

Thats is a good looking red. I am used to them having little to no black, I prefer them darker like this one.
Very nice!

avin13

Ahh I think this picture has me sold... after many days of debating of what type of tegu I want I must go with the red ones such a beautiful creature Now just have to wait a year hahha :(

kaa

5 Year Member
It's too bad you sold out of reds this year bobby, I was hoping to get one of yours, Next year.

SjRrMc

i want a red so bad. i saw one at the show for 125 but i just didnt have the money then but i felt so bad kuz they kept it in a 20 gallon tank when it clearly was to big for the tank. And i went back to find it yesterday it was gone. i think the reds are by far my favorite tegu.

Ps that is one good looking red

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is one of my two year olds, I know it looks dulll, but the sun was not out.:

Attachments

• DSCN0075.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 8
  • DSCN0080.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN0077.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah, if you want one of Bobby's reds you have to deposit a year ahead of time, no room for procrastination on those babies! That two year old is so dark, almost blood red, I gotta come see those in person.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thomasjg23 said:
I wonder if the is anything in their diet to influence what shade of colors they will develop.

from my personal experience the answer is no, but bobby has the reddest reds i ever seen and the red i had was a definate killer!

Lizard=God

That red is a beauty! I can't wait to get more of your smokin' tegus, Bobby. :mrgreen:
I know what I want to see...I want to see some more videos of your reds, Man. I have already scoped your uploaded YouTube videos, but I think you ought get some more reds on there. I bet Fire is a stunner when he's doin' his roamin' thing. :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980