• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ok guys this is not my tegu!! but its in cali>

BOOZER

5 Year Member
i have a healthy cbb baby argentine red tegu available for adoption, i can no longer keep it and must get rid of it asap. the adoption fee is only 160 anthony 3238936935 text me or call

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
what part of southern cali are you from? what age and sex is your red? i live in san diego and i have been looking to get a few more tegus.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Hes just posting a craigs list add. I found it funny because I have had to tell people on like 3 other threads the tegus he posted were not his.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
look people, i see individuals lookin for tegus all the time here and other places, just tryin to give them heads up!! plus not too many tegus out here in cali! also try to let you know ITS NOT MY TEGU!!

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
you need to put a different name on the heading maybe because i got confused for a while about it. thanks for trying to help people find tegus. LLL reptile has lots of tegus for people in cali they have 2 offices and ship fast through out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029