• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

not very happy with Roni's vet

RobK.

When i picked him up he was bone thin , not eating very well and his tail looked like a peace of jerky from dehydration . She kept him at temps for a green Iguana not a Rhino . When i picked him up she said leave him alone for 3 months and lower temps and feed him every other day .NO WAY !!! BUT i did the opposite and and he fattened right up . He has now lost the end of his tail after all my effort to save it . Luckily, it was only a 1/4'' -3/8'' and it will not shop that much .

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good/trustworthy vets a like trustworthy auto mechanics, one in a million.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Its really good hes back with robk,he takes great care of his rhino roni and cares alot about his rhino.

RobK.

do i need to put anything on the tip off his tail , being he lost the tip ? He has a little dent 1/2'' up his tail that also was not there when i too him to the vet . I hope he does not loose that part too . :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980