• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Newbie to world of Tegus

koikaren

5 Year Member
After mths of research, reading and talking to reptile lovers....Im finally ready to get my first B/W Tegu from Bobby....(thanks Bobby)....I also had a long informative conversation with Bobby that sealed the deal for me....I would love some input, advise, what to expect, your experences, etc.... especially from other Tegu owners with pets and children....I Currently have 4 English Mastiffs (3 that are show babies) and one two yr old ball Python named Gringr....Would love as much input as possible..... :app

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Ive had lots of tegus. and you cant get a more intelligent and responsive herp. my GUs I like more than my wifes rat dogs The GUs are smarter lol good luck and welcome to tegu talk. Bobby will make sure you get a top of the line GU.

koikaren

5 Year Member
Thanks Im so excited...Im getting a male and we are gonna name him Eragon...Just alittle worried about everybody getting along....I hope it goes well....
Bobby answered all my questions and was very upfront about everything and was great...I am a nervous reck when i am trying to decide on a new family member because my house is always a forever home no matter what...but he helped by answer all my concerns.....I will feel comfortable recommending him to anyone.....Thanks Bobby!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029