• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new yellowfoot!

nat

5 Year Member
well I guess its ask and you shall receive. A friend of mine is a breeder of high end boas and received a yellowfoot in a trade... and doesn't want her. So he's sending her to me! Of course Dave, I would still be willing to take yours off your hands to! :plot

Picture130.jpg

Adams13

5 Year Member
That is one great looking tortoise. Ive always wanted to keep a tortoise of some kind, but for some reason i haven't gone about it. I really do envy you, Cograts :-D

Adams

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WOW!! That is a nice one!! I'll have to check ours when he's wet but I don't think he's anywhere near that good.

I'll slap a UPS sticker on him and send him your way!!! :dan

nat

5 Year Member
well an update.. she is here but not doing so hot. I think she's wc and I don't think the person who sent her to me was very truthful about her condition. I said I would only take her if she was active, eating regularly, etc as I know a wc yellowfoot will more then likely waste away. He promised me that she was...

its been day three and she still hasn't eaten anything, and she only weighs 700 grams (my sulcata of the same length is 1500 grams and my redfoot half her size is over 500 grams). She hasn't pooped for me either which makes me suspect she hasn't eaten in quite awhile.

Taking her to the vet as soon as they open after the holidays. Everyone send her get well vibes :oops: I suspect its going to be a long, hard uphill battle so all the vibes we can get would be awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus