• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to the forum

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Hey, my names Kay from Northern Ca- many of you may recognize me from other forums but I'm new to tegutalk... I currently own a male arg b&w and a huge male columbian whos very tame, but I also have a zoo of other scaley and furry critters...
I look forward to talking with you all! :blblbl

1.0.0 arg B&W tegu, Rex
1.0.0 col. B&W tegu, Chester
1.0.0 Savannah monitor, Clarence
0.1.0 8ft redtail boa, Ruby
1.0.0 6ft black ratsnake, General
1.0.0 hedgehog, Sherman
0.1.0 prairie dog, Roxy
0.0.1 Golden knee chaco tarantula , Rage
2.1.0 Dogs,Noobie Chewy & Cali
Lots of Cockroach Colonies

skippy

5 Year Member
i recognized you from facebook after seeing you on the face to a name thread, you're a friend of rachels and you occasionally pop up on my page as a friend suggestion :mrgreen: it's a small world!

if you make it to the sfbats meeting next time you should bring your boy... i'm planning on bringing mine and i think rachel is going to bring hers too. :app

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
skippy said:
i recognized you from facebook after seeing you on the face to a name thread, you're a friend of rachels and you occasionally pop up on my page as a friend suggestion :mrgreen: it's a small world!

if you make it to the sfbats meeting next time you should bring your boy... i'm planning on bringing mine and i think rachel is going to bring hers too. :app

oooh thats funny! add me then!
I just got a 2yr old col. huge male so I might bring him instead, my arg. freaks out around strangers :( I'v never been to a sfbats meeting, Im a little rusty on my T. terms but I go to nbhs's meetings every month. Are you on the CRIS forum??? I will definitely have to hit up sfbats, I do want to be part of them as well since I'm getting to know alot of the members lately.

skippy

5 Year Member
done.

we actually have 7 friends in common :shock: i didn't even notice! no wonder you pop up so often!

my arg is super chill and he's only half grown but they all have their own distinct personalities :mrgreen: you should definitely come to the sfbats thing if you can, no one there is snobby or anything.

i am on cris as well and can't wait for edgar to set up a meeting. i just hope it's not too far away for me ;)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WELCOME!!! I'm glad you crossed over from the "other" Tegu site. You'll find some of the same people but the atmosphere is a little different (less social, more Tegu).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029