• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to the forum

rhinoviper3

5 Year Member
I have been reading your forum for about a week now, joined a couple days ago and I guess it's time to say hi. My name is Mike I'm 46 yrs.old married and have a stepson, I have all kinds of animals from sugar gliders to monitors, we live on 5 acres in central Florida, I used to keep mostly venomous but had some medical conditions and just felt like i wasn't all I used to be... so sold them all with my wife being ecstatic.
Anyways a couple weeks ago I came across an old reptiles magazine and started reading about the tegu's and decided to do a little research and decided on an Argentine, but spent to much money on snakes at the Daytona show. Any way the wife called me today and said you will be getting your tegu today....so just browsing the forum and waiting on my new pet. Hope to learn a lot from all you long term tegu people.

Mike

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WELCOME!!!

I'm 46 also. My wife and our oldest son got us started with a Bearded dragon over 3 years ago. We've moved up to Tegu's and Cuban Rock Iguana's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont