• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to the board - and to tegus!

vereyna

5 Year Member
Hi people...!

Well, I'm not terribly new to the board... Been reading a lot before posting. My husband and I have been wanting a B&W for awhile now... Finally brought one home today!! I'm not sure of the sex yet.. But I love 'him'. :) I will post pictures, I took a few and I'll put them in a post of their own.

We've kept reptiles for years...we were heavy into snakes - mainly ball python morphs. So reptiles are not new to us. I'm so excited to have this little squirt!! He's about 3 months old apparently, and roughly 12" from head to tip of his tail.

Here's a question for ya... Would you recommend giving him food today or waiting until tomorrow morning? He ate this morning at the store... (got him from a local shop). Wasn't sure if he'd be too stressed from the move or not. I can see his personality he is sooo awesome! He's exploring his enclosure and basking under the light. :) I want to hold him so much but just letting him do his own thing. Hehe...

Anyway... Talk to you all soon!

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Agreed no need to feed him twice in one day, Welcome to the Forum! Your going to love your new little buddy!

vereyna

5 Year Member
Eeek of course I log off before I remembered to post pics!! I will do that right now hehe.

Thanks for the welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029