• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new timor monitors

eyesamson

5 Year Member
i recently purchased two timor monitors..yesterday i noticed that one must have banged its nose into the side of the cage and its nose looks like its skinned a little..what should i do? any help would be great..thanks!

brianratm

5 Year Member
Just monitor the situation. A little skinned nose never hurt anyone! Animals deal with injuries all the time on their own.

Schnab

5 Year Member
It would be a good idea to keep its enclosure extra clean since one of them has an injury. Just to prevent any infection.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
you can always use some Neosporin. Use a very tiny amount and just dab it on with a Q-tip.

dicy

5 Year Member
also keep the waterbowl/swiming area super clean if able get a filter that always helps to keep it clean

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu