• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New tegu!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
I'm going to be getting an Argentine Red Tegu from Bobby. It should be here next week on Tuesday. Im way to anxious for my own good! I asked for a female to get Zero my B&W a little girlfriend. Ive been thinking on a few names but cant decide yet, if you guys have any idea can you post them?

Thanks in advance

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
it seems like tegus are like chips you cant have just 1 lol congrats! im still thinking of getting a little red soon. but as for a name how about xera or xena lol

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Lol yea you cant have just one, When i had Xander I had to get a second one and then here comes Zero lol.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i know the feeling after i got nero i knew i was going to get another i thought i would a red but i got a b/w instead. if nero turns out to be a boy im going to get a b/w female. but i still want a red !

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Yea Ive been craving a red ever since I got my first tegu and since bobby has the best reds I snatched one up. I was thinking of naming my new tegu Ruby but I saw a user on this forum who named their red Ruby so that wouldnt work just because it would bother me.

tegukwam

5 Year Member
Hey everybody, I just wanted to let yal know that I'm ordering my red from bobby this week. Post pics of your reds.

nemo66

5 Year Member
you definitely need to put up pics of your baby as soon as you get her lol im excited just to see her. my new baby red is just amazing from what ive seen of her. it makes me sad that she's still in hibernation cant wait for her to come out

i hope she turns out to be a wonderful baby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980