• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu

bfb345

HI every one this is my new extreme giant he comes tomorrow he is 2 and is 3ft already i cant wait any name suggestions i want kind of a nordic name or something barbaric that makes this gentle giant sound like a man killer lol :heart:

Attachments

• IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0474.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0471.jpg
    IMAG0471.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He looks a lil skinny bi t congrats amd best of luck I think he should be bigger for 2years old

from Samsung Galaxy S3

bfb345

Yeah i think it was just these pics he looks better in some others and ill fix it so its all good lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congratz he is beautiful...guys you have to remember they grow at different rates while my giant may be 2 years old and 4.5' and his may be only 3' it could be his hibernated longer than mine, mines ate more etc ect etc, looking at the pics I'm thinking he may be a she...female extremes are a bit more on the slender side wereas the males are more bulky

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: New Tegu

reptastic said:
Congratz he is beautiful...guys you have to remember they grow at different rates while my giant may be 2 years old and 4.5' and his may be only 3' it could be his hibernated longer than mine, mines ate more etc ect etc, looking at the pics I'm thinking he may be a she...female extremes are a bit more on the slender side wereas the males are more bulky

I was thinking the same thing

from Samsung Galaxy S3

bfb345

I just got him today and yes his name was anthony his forum name is leosbybam and sorry he is not two he is only 14 months old lol i love him hes super tame I HAVE DUBBED HIM CHUBBS LOL

im going to make him a thread called chubs the beast

bfb345

Yeah thats what i was told thats around 14 months he may be more like a year and a half not quite sure to 14 to 18 months i would say

leosbybam

Tegudude88 said:
So he was born in December of last year? That doesn't sound right

I got him in December,with still a little green on his head.I'm guessing a double clutch happened...

Saminator also received her tegu too...I'm glad you are both happy with them...Two people who were real easy to deal with....Thanks again for your purchases... ;)

Ripkabird98

bfb345 said:
Hey Saminator post some pics of your gu on Chubbs thread there is a link in my sig

Cool! Can't wait to see whatever you trade it for when you get bored of it! Kinda like a Zoo! I can just keep seeing different animals!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029