• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NEW TEGU CLAWING AT GLASS

bella60407

5 Year Member
WHEN EVER I WALK INTO THE ROOM MY NEW TEGU IS FREAKING OUT? WHEN I WALK OUT I PEEK AND HE SEEMS FINE. COULD HE REALLY LOVE ME THIS MUCH ALREADY? LOL OR HAS HE QUICKLY ASSOCIATED ME WITH FOOD....WHEN I TAKE HIM OUT HE FALLS ASLEEP IN MY HANDS, DOESNT TRY TO GET AWAY AT ALL... :?:

Tegu Tank

5 Year Member
well that just depends i hear that columbian tegus do that when there in cages and humans but i wouldnt know exactly hopes this helps

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Mine claws at the front when he wants out to eat, run around, or go to the bathroom. It's deffinetly not to cuddle with me though. haha.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Lucky used to do that all the time. He demanded my attention. I really do think he is trying to get you to hang out with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan