• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Red arrived today!!!!!!

NDreptile

5 Year Member
Can't say how excited i was to get my new male red! He looks great and is active will post pictures later tonight of him in his home. Thanks Bobby! Oh yeah Bobby if you read this was wondering how often you were feeding them and what exactly. guess i never asked you... Thanks again Adam :mrgreen:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
NDreptile said:
Can't say how excited i was to get my new male red! He looks great and is active will post pictures later tonight of him in his home. Thanks Bobby! Oh yeah Bobby if you read this was wondering how often you were feeding them and what exactly. guess i never asked you... Thanks again Adam :mrgreen:

I feed mine one to two rodents a week, the hatchlings eat pinkies, groung turkey, soft boiled egg, roaches, crickets and super worms. I feed everyday, and let them have all they want.

And you are more than welcome, I am glad you like him. :)

NDreptile

5 Year Member
so i realised i have never posted pictures on this forum and did a search for directions how and didn't come up with anything. any help please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980