• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Product

Jrock23

Hello everyone, I thought I would give you guys and gals information about a new product. I know many of you may have issues with getting your tegu to eat fruit. Some of you may have heard of this and some of you may not have heard, But the new product is with a comany called "REPTILINKS" It is an awesome product and easy to feed to reptiles, snakes, monitors, tegu and other lizards. Some of it is a mixture with other animals, quail, chicken fruits and veggies. There are great deals on bundle prices and sizes. I myself have all ready started feeding my animals this product. Especially my tegu because at times i have trouble getting him to eat his fruits and veggies and with this product I no longer have that problem. There are many different meals so if you have the time please check out the website its, Reptilinks.com also these meals are whole pray..

Dee-Dee Idrais

I've read about these reptilinks. I wonder if there is anyone on this forum, who has been using it for a while, what they think about it and are there possibly any issues with feeding it to tegus in a long term??? They sound too good to be true, and u knew w what is said about stuff like that. I'd wish it was all good, sounds like an easy way to maintain healthy diet.

Jrock23

I've read about these reptilinks. I wonder if there is anyone on this forum, who has been using it for a while, what they think about it and are there possibly any issues with feeding it to tegus in a long term??? They sound too good to be true, and u knew w what is said about stuff like that. I'd wish it was all good, sounds like an easy way to maintain healthy diet.
I agree with you on that, I my self have been using them for my snakes and a test to see how well that product is before ordering some for my tegu.. But my retics are greedy and will eat anything LOL... But I will get a small order or veggies and fruit mix for my tegu to see what happens, hopefully my tegu like it. From what I here from my friends is, they do say it is a good diet just because its whole prey food but i'm still reading more into it and asking questions about it with the supplier.

Trede

My tegu was fed an all meat diet by her previous owners (she also didn't have UV light, was kept alone in a garage...it was not a great situation...), so she is suspicious of fruits and veggies. Reptilinks are another story entirely: she's always excited to see them on her plate. Call them, email them, ask whatever questions you might have. They're super communicative and really know their stuff. I don't work for them, I'm in no way affiliated, I just believe they have a really good product that has honestly made keeping my picky rescue tegu healthy SO much easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan