• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Plumed Basilisk (pics)

HeatherN

my new green basilisk, Malachite.
133967_373962752680789_1950393340_o.jpg

the rest here!
http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Aaty1/Facebook/Plumed%20Basilisk/

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Gorgeous lizard. Basilisks are so cool, although I hear they're super high-strung. Congratulations on your new addition and that's a fantastic name. See if you can get a vid of him/her running across some water; that'd be badass.

HeatherN

Thank you everyone!
he is pretty high strung atm. when i opened his bag, he jumped straight out at my face lol. then later, with those long back legs, jumped out of what i had him in, and gave me the run around my apartment. i knew they were fast... but geez! he was across the room before i had kneeled down to check under what he was last under. and he ran just like on those videos where they run on water; on his two back legs.

he's going to be an excellent photo subject! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980